TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF RENTAL
1) RESPONSIBILITY FOR LINENS. From the time the item(s) is rented out until it is returned, you are responsible for it. If the item is lost, stolen or damaged under any circumstance while rented, regardless of fault, you shall be responsible for all charges, including labor cost, to replace or repair the item(s). Customer shall pay for all misused, lost, damaged or stolen linens at the retail cost thereof.
2) LIMITS OF LIABILITY. Customer Agrees that it is solely responsible for all damage and liability arising out of use of the linens except that resulting from Special Events Table Linens’ negligence or defect in the linens. SPECIAL EVENTS TABLE LINENS LIABILITY , INCLUDING FOR THE NEGLIGENCE OF SPECIAL EVENTS TABLE LINENS OR A DEFECT IN THE LINENS, SHALL IN NO EVENT EXCEED THE PURCHASE PRICE OR RENTAL ALLOCABLE TO THE INDIVIDUAL PIECE OF LINEN. CUSTOMER’S REMEDY IS LIMITED TO REFUND OR AMOUNT PAID OR REPAIR OR REPLACEMENT OF THE LINENS OR ACCESSORIES. SPECIAL EVENTS TABLE LINENS SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY OTHER DIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES FOR ANY REASON WHATSOEVER.
3) CHARGES AND PAYMENTS. time is money. You are responsible for rental charges from the time the item(s) is “Rented Out” as specified until it is “Returned” and other charges hereunder. Return the item(s) promptly, clean and in good condition. You and your representative, agent or principal shall be responsible for and shall pay all charges hereunder. All charges are due upon return of item(s) and on demand. if the rental charges are charged to someone other than the Renter., the Renter represents he is the agent of such part and has the right to charge this rental: the Renter nevertheless will remain liable for the charges and for the other obligation and responsibilities of the renter hereunder. If rental charges are not paid within 10 days of their due date, Special Events Table Linens, at its discretion may recalculate all charges on a daily rate basis.
4) COLLECTION COST. you agree to pay attorney fees, collection fees, court cost and any other expenses incurred in collecting any charges under this agreement, in retaking the rental item(s) or otherwise in enforcing the terms of this contract.
5) MODIFICATION OF CONTRACT. This paper represents out entire contract, and there are no collateral, oral, or other agreements outstanding.
6) LINENS BECOME UNSAFE OR IN DISREPAIR. Renter will immediately discontinue use of personal property should it at anytime, following the execution of this agreement or any subsequent agreement, become unsafe or in a state of disrepair. Furthermore, the Renter will immediately notify Special Events Table Linens that the Linens are unsafe or in disrepair and, until such time as Special Events Table Linens has regained possession, the Renter agrees to take all steps reasonably necessary to prevent injuries to any person and all property from the Rental Linens or product.
7) COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS. Renters acknowledge that Special Events Table Linens has no control over the use of the Linens by Renter, and Renter agrees, at his sole expense, to comply with all municipal, county, state and federal laws, ordinances and regulations, including the occupational Safety and Health Administration Act of 1970 (OSHA) which may affect the Linens while they are in the possession of and use by the Renter. Renter shall not permit any person who is not legally qualified to use the Linens.
8) TAXES. Renters agrees to pay any and all taxes, license fees, or permit fees arising out the hiring and use of the Linens. Renters agree to pay said taxes whether said taxes appear as part of the fact of this contract or whether said taxes are later claimed by the governmental authority. In the event of a claim by any governmental authority for taxes arising out of this transaction, Renters agree to pay to Special Events Table Linens said taxes upon demand.
9) LAUNDERED PRODUCTS. The Buyer herby acknowledges that the product(s) described on the reverse side hereof which is the subject of this sale is a “laundered product” and is being rented on an “as is” and “with all faults” basis
10) NEW PRODUCTS PURCHASED. Buyers acknowledges that the ONLY warranties provided with this product(s) are those provided by the manufacturer and that Special Events Table Linens makes NO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OF FITNESS FOR PARTICULAR PURPOSE, either expressed or implied.
11) INSPECTION AND ACCEPTANCE OF LINENS AND ACCESSORIES. Customer agrees that it has received and fully inspected the linens and /or accessories and that they are in good condition without apparent defects.
12) PAYMENTS. All payments are due in advanced or upon delivery, unless previous arrangement have been made with out credit manager. Charges for missing or damaged items are due upon return or pick up of the rented linens. ESTABLISHED OPEN ACCOUNTS ARE DUE AND PAYABLE NET 10TH OF MONTH. PAST DUE ACCOUNTS BEAR LATE PAYMENT PENALTIES AT 1 1/2% PER MONTH.
13) DELIVERY. Our Normal Delivery is based in door-to-door 1st floor delivery & pickup. We will hang or stack the linens neatly and they are table ready to be set up by the customer. Extra long walkways, 2nd story and difficult deliveries are subject to extra charges.
14) SET UP. Set up is available, at extra charge, and is conditional to previous approval by our office manager. Our trucks usually run on tight schedules, and we should appreciate you letting us know in advance whenever this service is required.
15) LINENS. Customer will be charges for linens damaged by crepe paper, excessive soil, wax spots, burns/scorches, staple holes, etc.
16) ALL CANCELLATIONS MST BE MADE 48 HOURS IN ADVANCE. CANCELLATIONS MADE CLOSE TO DELIVERY MAY RESULT IN A CANCELLATION FEE.